Upholding Professional Standards Since 1997
The Society of Internet Professionals (SIP) is a not-for-profit, membership
based organization representing the interest of Internet professionals.
Our mission is to uphold professional standards of internet professionals.
Since 1997, SIP has spearheaded many initiatives, educational programs
and networking events.
members of SIP are professionals with diverse backgrounds and rich expertise
in the Internet community, such as website professionals, programmers,
IT people, entrepreneurs, and independent experts working with the Internet.
in SIP is equally open to all non-internet professionals.
1997, SIP has spearheaded many initiatives and programs:
panel discussions open to public, SIP members (at discounts)and members
of other associations.
key subjects by Industry experts
of key competencies for various Internet Professional's roles.
Web site Quality
of events and resources
at various Trade shows in Canada and USA
To enable professionals involved with the Internet to harness new technologies,
embrace opportunities for success and uphold professional standards of
a professional community for collective collaboration.
To provide professional code of ethics.
To provide a forum for educational and career opportunities
To accelerate career by enhancing professional skills.
We invite you to join SIP as
- Associate (no dues required)
- Professional Member ($100 yearly dues)
- Professional Life Member ($500 one-time dues)
- Corporate Member/Sponsor
1. Free subscription
to SIPpost, our technology updates.
2. Discounted tickets to technology conferences.
3. Networking opportunities with peers and industry experts.
4. Enhanced professional skills that accelerate your career.
cutting-edge presentations, workshops and Conferences
Professional Membership Benefits
All benefits of Associateship plus...
6. Take advantage of many affinity programs (preferred pricing) such as:
- Free Domain Registration
- Web Hosting
- Auto & Home Insurance
- Business Liability Insurance
- Health Spending Account, and more …
Complimentary Services and free passes to IT/SEO conferences and expo.
8. Members are awarded a digital-seal to display on their website and
9. Discount at SIP & AIC events.
Code of Ethics, which enhances credibility
Corporate Sponsorship Benefits
1. Company profiled
in SIPpost, our newsletter.
2. A booth at a sponsored event
3. Opportunity to create an affinity program. Programs are promoted from
our booth at various trade shows.
4. Online business listing with logo and link to your website.
5. Official Sponsorship plaque.
6. Discount on job posting on SIP's Online Job Board.
7. Business Referrals.
Code of Ethics
SIP is a professional organization, which was founded in 1997 with a mandate
to enhance professionalism and accountability of professionals in the
standards are hallmark for any profession and SIP is proud to offer our
members to take ownership of their professions.
Membership in SIP is recognition of a member's commitment to respect their
clients and peers, take responsibility of their job and commit to continue
upgrading their skills and knowledge. This recognition helps members to
build trust in their dealings with the Industry and public.
Code of Ethics enhances the recognition for professional status. Members
of SIP are required to affirm their intent to uphold these Professional
and ethical standards.