This benefit covers expenses over and above your Provincial Health Care Plans is for paid-up members and will be canceled when membership is canceled.
• 100 % reimbursement for prescription drugs with a Pay Direct Drug Card and a deductible equal to the dispensing fee with a maximum of $5000 per insured person per calendar year.
• 100 % reimbursement for semi-private hospital accommodation
• 80 % reimbursement (with no deductible) for: paramedical services to a maximum of $500 perpractitioner per insured person per calendar year including Chiropractor, Registered Massage Therapist, Naturopath, Psychologist, Osteopath, Speech Therapist, Podiatrist
• eye examination payable at $35 every 24 consecutive months
• private-duty nursing
• ambulance services
• Hearing aids, Orthotics, etc.
80 % reimbursement (with a $ 25 single, $50 couple/family deductible paid once per calendar year) on expenses for:
• diagnostics, scaling, cleaning, fluoride, extractions, fillings, x-rays
• oral examination recall every 6 months
• periodontic, endodontic, denture repair relining & rebasing and surgical services
• 50 % reimbursement on expenses for bridgework, Caps, crowns and dentures.
To a maximum of $1500 per insured person per calendar year for all Dental Services, expenses will be based on current Provincial Dental Fee Guides.
One time payment of $15,000, if diagnosed with any of the critical illness (such as cancer, Heart Attack, Stroke, Deafness, Multiple Sclerosis, Coma, Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery , etc.). It does exclude now diabetes.
Premium (as of May 2009, revised annually)
Single coverage (if a member has not dependents) $170.17 per month;
Couple (for member with one dependent) is $344.42 per month;
Family (member, their spouse and any dependents under the age of 21) is $381.46 per month.
For Ontario and Quebec residents, provincial sales tax applies. Canadian Residents only.
• You must be a current paid-up member of SIP and resident of Canada to be eligible for benefits.
• No medical evidence is required for eligible SIP members.
• New members can apply for this plan within 31 days from the effective date of your SIP membership.
This plan is arranged by Smart Choice Benefits Inc and administered by Smart Choice Admin Inc.
For further information or enrollment forms, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact Max Haroon at 416-891-4937.